Velocity Reviews

-   -   Webmaster FRESH NEWS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t388531-webmaster-fresh-news.html)

webadmin 11-11-2006 04:02 PM

Webmaster FRESH NEWS

This is my first post..

Greets 2 all

...can someone plz give me an opinion on this one,

im working on my web site and iv found something like free and (COMMERCIAL
FREE) news script for webmasters and all I have to do is copy & paste code
into my site?!?

http://www.toolscom.info?ws=1163166212

So im asking for your opinion on this one and if someone can also share some
info about some other free tool for my site.

tYou all

Newbie

Simon Brooke 11-11-2006 04:51 PM

Re: Webmaster FRESH NEWS

in message <ej4s63$nsc$1@ss408.t-com.hr>, webadmin ('webadmin84@gmail.com')
wrote:

> This is my first post..
>
> Greets 2 all
>
> ..can someone plz give me an opinion on this one,
>
> im working on my web site and iv found something like free and
> (COMMERCIAL FREE) news script for webmasters and all I have to do is copy
> & paste code into my site?!?
>
> http://www.toolscom.info?ws=1163166212

Frankly, having looked at their website, I wouldn't use any tool they're
responsible for.

The trouble with Simon is that he only opens his mouth to change feet.
;; of me, by a 'friend'

Andrew Thompson 11-11-2006 05:28 PM

Re: Webmaster FRESH NEWS

Simon Brooke wrote:
> in message <ej4s63$nsc$1@ss408.t-com.hr>, webadmin ('webadmin84@gmail.com')
> wrote:
>
> > This is my first post..

Stop lying.
<http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=inCyoxQAAAA-YWfe8GE80vJvsT_0IJd5OPANdqfI6prRsqjc7uCt1A>

> > http://www..SPAMMER....info?ws=1163166212

> Frankly, having looked at their website, I wouldn't use any tool they're
> responsible for.

Frankly, having looked at this poster's profile, I
would not quote the URL (let alone visit the site).

Andrew T.

Alex Hunsley 11-11-2006 11:30 PM

Re: Webmaster FRESH NEWS

webadmin wrote:
> This is my first post..
>
> Greets 2 all
>
> ..can someone plz give me an opinion on this one,
>
> im working on my web site and iv found something like free and (COMMERCIAL
> FREE) news script for webmasters and all I have to do is copy & paste code
> into my site?!?
>
> http://www.[SPAM].info?ws=1163166212
>
> So im asking for your opinion on this one and if someone can also share some
> info about some other free tool for my site.

I suppose that ws= parameter in the URL would be your affiliate ID then,
Mr Dishonest Spammer?