Velocity Reviews

-   -   Java.net forums now login page broken! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t388180-java-net-forums-now-login-page-broken.html)

tetsuoni@gmail.com 10-30-2006 01:45 AM

Java.net forums now login page broken!

The Java.net forums login page does not show the form!

Click on Login and nothing happens. I did a view source and found that
the login form is commented out.

Check it out.

http://forums.java.net/jive/index.jspa

Phil Mance 10-30-2006 11:13 AM

Re: Java.net forums now login page broken!

Worked ok for me when I tried just now. Maybe worth trying again?

Michael Yartsev 10-30-2006 12:43 PM

Re: Java.net forums now login page broken!

....works fine to me!

EJP 11-01-2006 08:22 AM

tetsuoni@gmail.com wrote:

> The Java.net forums login page does not show the form!
>
> Click on Login and nothing happens. I did a view source and found that
> the login form is commented out.

They break this occasionally. When it happens you can usually login via
the Bug Database.