Velocity Reviews

-   -   Server side control that maintains viewstate for client-side javascript variables? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t387244-server-side-control-that-maintains-viewstate-for-client-side-javascript-variables.html)

Keithb 02-26-2007 06:17 PM

Server side control that maintains viewstate for client-side javascript variables?

I have some client-side javascript for that I use for dhtml stuff such as
hiding div tags based on user menu selections, etc. I need a way to maintain
the state of javascript variables across postback. Are there any server side
controls that can be used as a container for client-side javascript
variables? If not, how do other developers approach this issue?

Thanks,

Keiht

bruce barker 02-26-2007 06:19 PM

Re: Server side control that maintains viewstate for client-sidejavascript variables?

just use hidden fields

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)