Velocity Reviews

-   -   placement of dynamic control depends on VALUE of dynamic control (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t385005-placement-of-dynamic-control-depends-on-value-of-dynamic-control.html)

Larry Bud 01-10-2007 08:43 PM

placement of dynamic control depends on VALUE of dynamic control

A dynamic control (A dropdown) is created in PageLoad, but the value of
the dynamic control dictates where it's added (such as which cell in a
table) on a postback.

Seems like a catch-22. I need to retrieve the value of it, before it's
created... how do I do this?

bruce barker 01-10-2007 10:07 PM

Re: placement of dynamic control depends on VALUE of dynamic control

in oninit you create it in the cell it was rendered in. then in onload
or click event you move it to the new location (remove and add).

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)