Velocity Reviews

-   -   Resize Iframe width on change of gridview width (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t384935-resize-iframe-width-on-change-of-gridview-width.html)

gary.comstock@gmail.com 01-09-2007 07:08 PM

Resize Iframe width on change of gridview width

We have a non asp web page that contains a hyperlink which opens an
iframe. The iframe is hidden until the hyperlink is selected then
javascript toggles the visibility to 'visible'. Inside the iframe is
our aspx page which contains a gridview. I've manually set the iframe
width to larger than the gridview will ever be and have
allowtransparency set to 'true' so you really can't see the iframe,
just the gridview.

As gridview paging and sorting occur the gridviews width changes and
I'm trying to change the iframe width to match. I'm having all kinds
of trouble as I can't figure out the gridview width either with
Javascript or in the C# codefile or how to pass that width to the
parent iframe. Can someone please give me some assistance.

Regards,
gary

Eliyahu Goldin 01-09-2007 08:40 PM

Re: Resize Iframe width on change of gridview width

What if you just set the iframe width to 100%? What is the container for the
iframe?

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant