Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to move data from an .XLS file into a SQL Server table? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t383337-how-to-move-data-from-an-xls-file-into-a-sql-server-table.html)

Steve Kershaw 12-01-2006 08:53 PM

How to move data from an .XLS file into a SQL Server table?

Hello,

I need to move an Excell (.xls) table into a SQL Server 2005 table. How
can I do this?

thanks

Steve

dotnet_coder 12-01-2006 09:32 PM

Re: How to move data from an .XLS file into a SQL Server table?

You have to use SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio and
Create a new Integration Services Project. Then used the Bulk Insert
Control and import the Excel File to the table that you want.