Velocity Reviews

-   -   enterprise library problem with asp.net 2.0 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t382724-enterprise-library-problem-with-asp-net-2-0-a.html)

vikram 11-20-2006 11:22 AM

enterprise library problem with asp.net 2.0

I am using ent library and configured it to be used with ASP.NET 2.0 app.
But everytinme i run i got following error msg:

"Error parsing application configuration
file....{Http://www.microsoft.com/practices/entreprise...
Please correct before procesdding"

And when I do Ctrl+F5 it runs fine.
Any solution to it?

Thaks

sloan 11-20-2006 12:28 PM

Re: enterprise library problem with asp.net 2.0

Did you go into IIS, and click the properties of your virtual directory....
and find the new ASP.NET version tab?
And set it to 2.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx instead of 1.1xxxxxxxxxxxxxx ?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) 11-21-2006 04:32 PM

Re: enterprise library problem with asp.net 2.0

It could also be an incorrect set up in the EntLib configuration. Normally,
this is a separate file.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA