Velocity Reviews

-   -   Print HTML Report Page or Print multiple application pages (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t382284-print-html-report-page-or-print-multiple-application-pages.html)

Sam 11-10-2006 06:04 PM

Print HTML Report Page or Print multiple application pages

Hi All

I have a web page that contains a datagrid and in this data grid, I have a
checkbox column template which allow user to select one or more applicant's
loan applicantion to print. Currently I have to loop thru the list of
applications and call an aspx page to load each application and use a
javascript "window.print" function to pop-up the print dialog; and user has
to click on the print button to print This appearantly becomes a pain when
user has to print 5 ore more applications because he/she has to click on the
print dialog 5 times.

Does any one know how to send a web page to the printer directly without
clicking on the print button on the print dialog (or how to append multiple
pages into one single big page with page break) so user only has to click
once? I'm thinking to use crystal report viewer if there is no other way and
this would mean that I can't reuse some of existing code. Would anyone
please give me a hand?

Regards,

Sam

seigo 11-10-2006 10:05 PM

Re: Print HTML Report Page or Print multiple application pages

Hi Sam,

As I mentioned you already have checkbox for each applicant's loan. Why
do not add button "Print checked". When user clicks on it you can open
page and create print-friendly version list of checked items.

Alexander Kleshchevnikov
www.klalex.com

"""Sam ΠΙΣΑΜ(Α):
"""