Velocity Reviews

-   -   cisco crossover serial cable pinouts (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t38098-cisco-crossover-serial-cable-pinouts.html)

sqrfolkdnc 03-08-2005 04:54 AM

cisco crossover serial cable pinouts

I have found many pinouts for cisco cables, but I have not been able to
find them for DTE/DCE serial crossover cables, nor any for the older
AGS+ router. On Ebay I can only find DB60-DB60 and DB60-DB50 cables.
I would like to make my own DB50-DB50 and also DB50-DB26 (for the AGS+)
crossover cables. I have some DB50 SCSI connectors I could use for
parts, and I guess I'd have to pay full price for the three row DB26
connector for the AGS+, unless there is another source of cheap cables.

BradReeseCom 03-08-2005 01:34 PM

Re: cisco crossover serial cable pinouts

You may wish to investigate the Black Box Custom Cable Wizard:

http://www.blackbox.com/flash_wizard...izard2001.html

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
BradReese.ComŽ Cisco Resource Center
United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294
U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Fax: 775-254-3558
Website: http://www.BradReese.Com/

Brian V 03-08-2005 01:38 PM

"sqrfolkdnc" <carey.schug@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1110257681.313411.247410@f14g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
>I have found many pinouts for cisco cables, but I have not been able to
> find them for DTE/DCE serial crossover cables, nor any for the older
> AGS+ router. On Ebay I can only find DB60-DB60 and DB60-DB50 cables.
> I would like to make my own DB50-DB50 and also DB50-DB26 (for the AGS+)
> crossover cables. I have some DB50 SCSI connectors I could use for
> parts, and I guess I'd have to pay full price for the three row DB26
> connector for the AGS+, unless there is another source of cheap cables.

Have you looked at anthony panda ? I use him for all my cables. Very good
pricing, very fast shipment. Been using him for years. www.anthonypanda.com

-Brian