Velocity Reviews

-   -   We Buy and Sell New, Used, Refurbished and New Open Box Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, F5 Networks and Compaq equipment at up to 90% off list! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t379628-we-buy-and-sell-new-used-refurbished-and-new-open-box-cisco-systems-extreme-networks-f5-networks-and-compaq-equipment-at-up-to-90-off-list.html)

wwwired 11-09-2006 11:37 PM

We Buy and Sell New, Used, Refurbished and New Open Box Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, F5 Networks and Compaq equipment at up to 90% off list!

Network Liquidators is the premier online destination for discount new,
used, refurbished and new open box network equipment! We have the
largest inventory of used Cisco routers and used Cisco switches
available for purchase with immediate delivery.

Network Liquidators has one of the largest stocked inventories of new
and used Cisco (including used Cisco routers and used Cisco switches),
Extreme Networks, Compaq, Foundry Networks and F5 Networks equipment!
All of our quality network products go through a grueling inspection,
testing and refurbishing process and all come with our 1 Year
Replacement Warranty (end-user customers only). For details about our
inspection, testing and refurbishing process visit:
http://www.nweq.com/warranty_testing.asp

For a competitive price quote, or to sell decommissioned hardware
contact:

Bruce Burke
bburke@nweq.com
National Account Executive
Network Liquidators, Inc.
www.networkliquidators.com
14400 Carlson Circle
Tampa, Florida 33626
Tel: 813-852-6400 X 341
Fax: 813-852-6406
Mobile: 727-612-5775

We buy and sell new and used Cisco routers and switches, Extreme
Networks, Compaq, Foundry, Nortel, Juniper, Alcatel, and F5 hardware.

usedcisco 11-13-2006 08:10 PM

Re: We Buy and Sell New, Used, Refurbished and New Open Box Cisco Systems, Extreme Networks, F5 Networks and Compaq equipment at up to 90% off list!

There are many business's now that are built on that model. Reducin
your cost for network infrastructure. They basically, buy u
liquidations and trade inís, recondition the equipment, guarantee i
for a year and sell it for up to 80% off of list. Paying list price fo
hardware should be reserved for huge corporations with billion dolla
budgets. The rest of us should buy certified and warranteed use
hardware.
check out http://www.usedcisco.com as an online outlet.
Or http//www.digitalwarehouse.com for a full service solution

--