Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How to get mcpid?. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t379020-passed-mcts-net-framework-2-0-windows-applications-how-to-get-mcpid.html)

ramesh.illa@gmail.com 01-21-2007 11:46 AM

Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How to get mcpid?.

Hi,
I Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications
70-536 and 70-526 exams at a Prometric Centre. When I try to access the
member site,it prompts to enter my mcpid. But neither of my exam
reports contain mcpid. They only contain CandidateId, Site Number and
Registration Code..

How can I get my mcpid and order my welcome kit?

Thanks in Advance,
Ramesh.

Marcos Mellibovsky 01-21-2007 08:03 PM

Re: Passed MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications . How to get mcpid?.

Hi ramesh
The MCPId is sent by email from ms.

Contact your regional service center

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...orldsites.mspx