Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCSE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f25-mcse.html)
-   -   Who's seen it?????? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t378742-whos-seen-it.html)

BD[MCNGP] 01-03-2007 07:37 PM

Who's seen it??????
 
I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via Cell Phone
cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???




--
BD
MCNGP #51


kpg 01-03-2007 07:45 PM

Re: Who's seen it??????
 
"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
news:OuzCg62LHHA.3872@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via
> Cell Phone cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???
>
>
>
>


google: search for "saddam hussein video" in video - top of the list.

Jtyc 01-03-2007 07:51 PM

Re: Who's seen it??????
 
>I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via Cell
>Phone cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???


It's lame.



BD[MCNGP] 01-03-2007 07:57 PM

Re: Who's seen it??????
 
"kpg" <sorry@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Xns98AD8BE1C62E6ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
> news:OuzCg62LHHA.3872@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
>
>> I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via
>> Cell Phone cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???
>>
>>
>>
>>

>
> google: search for "saddam hussein video" in video - top of the list.
>

Hmmm...ok, I figured by this point it would have already been removed. That's
why I didn't even bother searching. ;)


BD[MCNGP] 01-03-2007 07:58 PM

Re: Who's seen it??????
 
"Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com> wrote in message
news:u2tUxB3LHHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> >I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via Cell
> >Phone cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???

>
> It's lame.

That's not the point of having it, but I do agree that it is lame. ;)


Consultant 01-03-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Who's seen it??????
 
old news
suxor


"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
news:OuzCg62LHHA.3872@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via Cell
>Phone cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???
>
>
>
>
> --
> BD
> MCNGP #51




kpg 01-03-2007 09:04 PM

Re: Who's seen it??????
 
"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
news:OHECpF3LHHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> Hmmm...ok, I figured by this point it would have already been removed.
> That's why I didn't even bother searching. ;)


Know what happens when you assume, don't you?

kpg 01-03-2007 09:05 PM

Re: Who's seen it??????
 
"BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
news:uPil#F3LHHA.1248@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> "Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com> wrote in message
> news:u2tUxB3LHHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> >I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via
>> >Cell Phone cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???

>>
>> It's lame.

> That's not the point of having it, but I do agree that it is lame. ;)



I think it's like the moon landing - all staged.

BD[MCNGP] 01-03-2007 09:53 PM

Re: Who's seen it??????
 


"kpg" <sorry@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Xns98AD995CAFD3Bipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
> news:OHECpF3LHHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
>
>> Hmmm...ok, I figured by this point it would have already been removed.
>> That's why I didn't even bother searching. ;)

>
> Know what happens when you assume, don't you?
>

I never 'assume', I quit using that term back in the 80's.

I either 'figure' or 'presume'.

But yes, I know what happens when *one* assumes. ;)


BD[MCNGP] 01-03-2007 09:54 PM

Re: Who's seen it??????
 


"kpg" <sorry@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:Xns98AD998A1B39Dipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in
> news:uPil#F3LHHA.1248@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>> "Jtyc" <yo@respondtothegroup.com> wrote in message
>> news:u2tUxB3LHHA.2456@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>>> >I just got word that the hanging of Saddam Hussein was recorded (via
>>> >Cell Phone cam) and published on the I-net. Has anyone seen it???
>>>
>>> It's lame.

>> That's not the point of having it, but I do agree that it is lame. ;)

>
>
> I think it's like the moon landing - all staged.
>

You're thinking WAY too much then.

Stop it now before you hurt yourself or someone you love.



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.