Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCSE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f25-mcse.html)
-   -   MOC code and Exam code (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t378723-moc-code-and-exam-code.html)

=?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?= 12-28-2006 06:52 AM

MOC code and Exam code
 
Hi,
Can you please mail me the MOC code and the exam code which microsoft is
going to implement in its MCSE curriculum.



TurkReno 12-28-2006 07:51 AM

Re: MOC code and Exam code
 
=?Utf-8?B?QXRhbnUgTWFoYXRh?= <AtanuMahata@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in news:98372C4B-A1AD-4D7C-AD38-8E91C0E97792@microsoft.com:

>
> Hi,
> Can you please mail me the MOC code and the exam code which microsoft is
> going to implement in its MCSE curriculum.
>
>


Kindly, what is your address? Please to be telling me as I send it, kindly
please,

--
Lasher
MCNGP #50
www.mcngp.com > all
MCNGP: Leading the world to better training, better computer skills,
and taking out the lowdes of the world with fervor beyond anyone's belief.

Red Swingline Stapler 12-28-2006 03:30 PM

Re: MOC code and Exam code
 
Atanu Mahata wrote:
> Hi,
> Can you please mail me the MOC code and the exam code which microsoft is
> going to implement in its MCSE curriculum.
>
>

Yes, the [M]cDonalds [O]ccupational [C]riteria code will suit just fine.
http://www.mcdonalds.com/corp/career.html

JaR 12-28-2006 04:17 PM

Re: MOC code and Exam code
 
On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:52:00 -0800, Atanu Mahata cast into the ether:

> Atanu Mahata


Hey! Isn't that the song from The Lion King?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22
Or Cats?
Remove hat to reply


LRM 12-28-2006 06:46 PM

Re: MOC code and Exam code
 
"JaR" <jrderby@lakabux.com> wrote in message
news:pan.2006.12.28.16.17.36.712437@lakabux.com...
> On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:52:00 -0800, Atanu Mahata cast into the ether:
>
>> Atanu Mahata

>
> Hey! Isn't that the song from The Lion King?
>

I was thinking the same and began singing the song in my head and now I
cannot extract it! If I ever run into this ne'er do well individual I am
going to force an Ethel Merman song upon him and see how long he lasts.This
is contingent on my not blowing my brains out having gone completely mad.



Lnkwizard2 12-28-2006 09:42 PM

Re: MOC code and Exam code
 
"LRM" <Fskspam@friedspam.com> wrote in message
news:ONKY8BrKHHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> "JaR" <jrderby@lakabux.com> wrote in message
> news:pan.2006.12.28.16.17.36.712437@lakabux.com...
>> On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:52:00 -0800, Atanu Mahata cast into the ether:
>>
>>> Atanu Mahata

>>
>> Hey! Isn't that the song from The Lion King?
>>

> I was thinking the same and began singing the song in my head and now I
> cannot extract it! If I ever run into this ne'er do well individual I am
> going to force an Ethel Merman song upon him and see how long he
> lasts.This is contingent on my not blowing my brains out having gone
> completely mad.
>
>

You need to hear the Mannheim Steamroller version.
That will cure you



Cerebrus 12-29-2006 05:22 PM

Re: MOC code and Exam code
 

LRM wrote:
> "JaR" <jrderby@lakabux.com> wrote in message
> news:pan.2006.12.28.16.17.36.712437@lakabux.com...
> > On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:52:00 -0800, Atanu Mahata cast into the ether:
> >
> >> Atanu Mahata

> >
> > Hey! Isn't that the song from The Lion King?
> >

> I was thinking the same and began singing the song in my head and now I
> cannot extract it! If I ever run into this ne'er do well individual I am
> going to force an Ethel Merman song upon him and see how long he lasts.This
> is contingent on my not blowing my brains out having gone completely mad.


Wasn't the song s'posed to be "Hakuna Matata" ?


LRM 12-29-2006 05:34 PM

Re: MOC code and Exam code
 
"Cerebrus" <zorg007@sify.com> wrote in message
news:1167412934.434869.310340@73g2000cwn.googlegro ups.com...
>
> LRM wrote:
>> "JaR" <jrderby@lakabux.com> wrote in message
>> news:pan.2006.12.28.16.17.36.712437@lakabux.com...
>> > On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 22:52:00 -0800, Atanu Mahata cast into the ether:
>> >
>> >> Atanu Mahata
>> >
>> > Hey! Isn't that the song from The Lion King?
>> >

>> I was thinking the same and began singing the song in my head and now I
>> cannot extract it! If I ever run into this ne'er do well individual I am
>> going to force an Ethel Merman song upon him and see how long he
>> lasts.This
>> is contingent on my not blowing my brains out having gone completely mad.

>
> Wasn't the song s'posed to be "Hakuna Matata" ?
>

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!



JaR 12-29-2006 05:35 PM

Re: MOC code and Exam code
 
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:22:14 -0800, Cerebrus cast into the ether:

>
> Wasn't the song s'posed to be <snipped in the interest of
> self-preservation> ?


LRM sees this and that song starts in her head again, you gonna be dead.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22
Concept not grasped
Remove hat to reply


JaR 12-29-2006 05:54 PM

Re: MOC code and Exam code
 
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:34:35 -0600, LRM cast into the ether:

>> Wasn't the song s'posed to be "Hakuna Matata" ?
>>

> ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!


*Removes hat, and pours the ashes of our late friend Cerebrus
into the Ganges*

--
JaR
MCNGP 22
So young and innocent, too
Remove hat to reply



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.