Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Microsoft E-Learning Courses (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t378584-microsoft-e-learning-courses.html)

Boas Enkler 01-08-2007 12:46 PM

Microsoft E-Learning Courses

Hi

Does someone have experiences with the MS Elearning couses?
Do they have a good quality ?
What can I expect from these courses?

Thanks in Advance

Boas

Jonathan Roberts 01-09-2007 12:34 AM

Re: Microsoft E-Learning Courses

Boas Enkler wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does someone have experiences with the MS Elearning couses?
> Do they have a good quality ?
> What can I expect from these courses?
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Boas

Hello Boas!

I found the SQL 2005 e-learning good and helpful. Others have
complained about it though... You don't have TechNet by chance, do you?
I understand there are free e-learning courses available w/ a TechNet
subscription.

Jonathan

brett 01-15-2007 05:58 PM

Re: Microsoft E-Learning Courses

I also did the SQL Server 2005 course. I thought it was good but
didn't take anymore. In general I don't like online courses and books.
Not to rule out I won't take another E-Learning course from MS.

Regards,
Brett Romero

Microsoft Certification Study Strategries
http://www.cygen.com/blog/index.php/...ertifications/