Velocity Reviews

-   -   seamonkey problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t378452-seamonkey-problem.html)

justwondering 02-12-2007 12:42 PM

seamonkey problem

Since downloading the latest version of seamonkey I have had numerous
problems. The latest is this: when I go to pgo or jigzone to do a game
or puzzle, as soon as I click on the link for the actual game play
seamonkey just closes. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I
have checked every setting I can think of to no avail. thanks

Peter.Potamus.the.Purple.Hippo@gmail.com 02-12-2007 01:46 PM

Re: seamonkey problem

On Feb 12, 4:42 am, justwondering <bst...@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> Since downloading the latest version of seamonkey I have had numerous
> problems. The latest is this: when I go to pgo or jigzone to do a game
> or puzzle, as soon as I click on the link for the actual game play
> seamonkey just closes. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I
> have checked every setting I can think of to no avail. thanks

off hand, no! Can you provide a direct link to the problem sites so
someone can go and check out whats going on. Thanks

justwondering 02-12-2007 09:56 PM

Re: seamonkey problem

Peter.Potamus.the.Purple.Hippo@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 12, 4:42 am, justwondering <bst...@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
>> Since downloading the latest version of seamonkey I have had numerous
>> problems. The latest is this: when I go to pgo or jigzone to do a game
>> or puzzle, as soon as I click on the link for the actual game play
>> seamonkey just closes. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I
>> have checked every setting I can think of to no avail. thanks

> off hand, no! Can you provide a direct link to the problem sites so
> someone can go and check out whats going on. Thanks

I figured out the problem....somehow my java was disabled...once I got
that back I was ok...thanks