Velocity Reviews

-   -   Bookmarks saving as blank text, window not closing (Firefox 2.0.0.1) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t378443-bookmarks-saving-as-blank-text-window-not-closing-firefox-2-0-0-1-a.html)

afairjudgement@gmail.com 02-09-2007 04:13 PM

Bookmarks saving as blank text, window not closing (Firefox 2.0.0.1)

Since updating to 2.0.0.1, my work computer has started acting funny
when saving bookmarks. When I have the window up to save the bookmark,
I choose which subfolder it's to be saved to and hit OK, The text of
the name of the bookmark disappears, and the window remains there.
When I go to check to see if it saved, there is a highlighted spot
where the bookmark stands but with no text. I can right-click on this
little bubble, go to Properties, and add the name in with no
problems.
Wondering if anyone else has run into this problem...I have these
extensions, wonder if any of them have something to do with it:

DOM Inspector, Fasterfox, FireFTP, Foxmarks, Stealther, Talkback, iFox
theme

Peter.Potamus.the.Purple.Hippo@gmail.com 02-09-2007 06:21 PM

Re: Bookmarks saving as blank text, window not closing (Firefox 2.0.0.1)

On Feb 9, 8:13 am, "afairjudgem...@gmail.com"
<afairjudgem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Since updating to 2.0.0.1, my work computer has started acting funny
> when saving bookmarks. When I have the window up to save the bookmark,

what window? Exactly how are you saving bookmarks?