Velocity Reviews

-   -   Wireless Linksys Router connecting to another computer by hardwiri (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t378251-wireless-linksys-router-connecting-to-another-computer-by-hardwiri.html)

=?Utf-8?B?U294ZmFuMTEzMQ==?= 02-27-2007 11:34 PM

Wireless Linksys Router connecting to another computer by hardwiri

heres what i wanna do. I have a wireless linksys card on one computer.
However I have another computer in my room that I figured id beable to
hardwire it since its close. I have been having trouble through the steps of
sharing and bridging. Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Soxfan1131@aol.com

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 02-28-2007 12:20 AM

Re: Wireless Linksys Router connecting to another computer by hardwiri

Hi
Since you did not provided a specific description of the Network Internet
source, Routing, OS, etc.)
I can only provide you with general help.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pro.../xpbrdgnt.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d....mspx?mfr=true
Jack (MVP-Networking).