Velocity Reviews

-   -   SBS2003 and wireless (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t378144-sbs2003-and-wireless.html)

David Sherman 02-14-2007 02:40 PM

SBS2003 and wireless

Has any ever gottena Netgear Wg111 wireless card to work on a Small
Business server 2003 server to work properly?

I can "get connetced" but it doesn;t connected> I can place the card
ina Windows Xp machine right next to the server and get connected.

thaanks

David Sherman 02-14-2007 05:00 PM

Re: SBS2003 and wireless

Fixed..

It was a series of DNS numbers. It seems that my ISP ues their DNS and
not 4.2.2.1.