Velocity Reviews

-   -   printer and file sharing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t378122-printer-and-file-sharing.html)

=?Utf-8?B?c2NvdXNlciBERw==?= 02-11-2007 03:33 PM

printer and file sharing

This is going to sound really dumb, but 12 months ago I got a laptop and set
up a wireless network to browse the net from the laptop. I cannot print from
the laptop and the only thing showing on network places in the laptop are
shared docs. on the laptop. Where have I gone wrong and how do I link the 2
computers ? I have enabled file and printer sharing but still nothing.

David Hettel 02-11-2007 05:18 PM

Re: printer and file sharing

Well it sounds like a fire wall issue to me, are you running more than just
windows firewall?

This page may help; http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html Please read the
section that covers the OS you are using.

--
David Hettel

E-mail or news groups.

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com