Velocity Reviews

-   -   Where to get the "Wlanapi.h" and "Wlanapi.lib" (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t378103-where-to-get-the-wlanapi-h-and-wlanapi-lib.html)

=?Utf-8?B?ZGFuaWFs?= 02-08-2007 01:24 PM

Where to get the "Wlanapi.h" and "Wlanapi.lib"

where can i get the Wlanapi.lib and Wlanapi.h to program wireless apps??
i have already installed the wireless api update for windows xp2.

could anyone can tell me how to use it? It would be my honor if you can
provide some samples.

Thank you!

=?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?= 02-08-2007 04:29 PM

RE: Where to get the "Wlanapi.h" and "Wlanapi.lib"

"danial" wrote:
> where can i get the Wlanapi.lib and Wlanapi.h to program wireless apps??
> i have already installed the wireless api update for windows xp2.

These files are in the recent Platform SDK ( released with, or just after
Vista RTM ).
If you already have Visual Studio 2005, you can install only includes, libs
and samples from the SDK, without the build environment.

For development questions, please visit
microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks

Regards,
--PA

=?Utf-8?B?ZGFuaWFs?= 02-10-2007 06:54 PM

RE: Where to get the "Wlanapi.h" and "Wlanapi.lib"

Thanks for your help. Fix it after downloaded the SDK.