Velocity Reviews

-   -   WZC won't start (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t377951-wzc-wont-start.html)

David Sherman 01-20-2007 08:49 PM

WZC won't start

WZC won't start on bootup on a clients machine.

All patches, I think, have been installed.

Is there a way to get WZC to run at startup.

Right now, He as open up services.msc and start WZC.

thanks

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 01-20-2007 09:18 PM

Re: WZC won't start

Hi

If WZC does not start, it is usually due to.

1. It is not set to auto in the services, http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html

2. Another Wireless Utility loads at Startup and disables WZC (most third
party wireless utilities do so.
Remedy, check the service, and or, uninstall any additional Wireless
Utility.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

David Sherman 01-21-2007 12:33 AM

Re: WZC won't start

Thanls for the post. I never checked for automatic.