Velocity Reviews

-   -   BT Home Hub Wireless (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t377855-bt-home-hub-wireless.html)

Andrew 01-11-2007 11:22 AM

BT Home Hub Wireless

i have a bt home hub and a desktop pc with a belkin usb network adapter
had a lot of trouble setting it up a few months ago but managed to get it
going some how
2 days ago it suddenly stopped working
tried everything (switched off, uninstall, reinstall etc.) but cant get it
to work again
lights are on at the hub and the usb adapter light is on but its not picking
up the wireless signal

any help appreciated
andrew

=?Utf-8?B?UGxhdG9uaXN0?= 04-09-2007 01:46 PM

RE: BT Home Hub Wireless

Hello Andrew

I don't know if you have fixed this problem by this time, but when i had a
problem with the BR router I simply pulled out the power plug and then put it
back in after a pause of several seconds - it came back to life and behaved
itself,

George