Velocity Reviews

-   -   WIN XP SP2 amd wireless Networks (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t377761-win-xp-sp2-amd-wireless-networks.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Q3B0bkJvYg==?= 12-31-2006 01:47 AM

WIN XP SP2 amd wireless Networks

My daughter has a notebook running WIN XP SP2. I have a wireless network
using a Microsoft MN 700 Base and MN 720 Adaptors. The system seems to run
fine in my notebook running WIN 2000, but will not work at all in the WIN XP
SP2 notebook. It loads up to the point where I am asked to install the
network setting diskette, which it willo not read, and neither will it accept
a manual installation of the settings. Have I missed a download somewhere
enabling the WIN XP system to operate on the wireless system?

Thanks -