Velocity Reviews

-   -   vhdl simulator speed test (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t377552-vhdl-simulator-speed-test.html)

Account1 01-20-2007 06:55 PM

vhdl simulator speed test

Hi,

Could you suggest vhdl source files/ or "gate construct" for vhdl simulator
speed testing? I would like to test only built in function ( like: a<=b and
c) with standard logic without resoltion function. For example an 1000 bit
adder or similar, but Im not familiar with it. The best would, when you
suggest a construct for example adder( N ) with picture or pdf, then I will
generate an vhdl source file from a C program.

Thanks
Attila