Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exact synatx required...! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t377428-exact-synatx-required.html)

shakeelsultan 02-18-2007 07:31 AM

Exact synatx required...!

I want 2 check an input for a specific time n then if the input is there for that specific time i want to perform a certain operations(i.e. suppose i wanna check that if input is 1 for 30us then store the input in a buffer), now what would be the syntax in order to perform this sort of check @ the input...

Also how'd i write the syntax if i want to chk two conditions simultaneously
(for example we can write in c language as if(input>1 && input <3)) how'd we write this sort of condition in vhdl...

rgurrola 02-20-2007 11:51 PM

you should be able to count the number of clk periods that occure in the time you are looking for, like N clks every x seconds. As for your if question if you look at some examples online you will find your answer.

rg