Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: exams on MCSE certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t376934-re-exams-on-mcse-certification.html)

BD[MCNGP] 12-01-2006 08:20 PM

Re: exams on MCSE certification

Yes, please start with #1.

kpg 12-01-2006 08:53 PM

Re: exams on MCSE certification

As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Yes, please start with #1.

C++ programmers always start with #0.

BD[MCNGP] 12-01-2006 08:59 PM

"kpg" <no@way.com> wrote in message
news:Xns988C976803E44ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> Yes, please start with #1.

> C++ programmers always start with #0.

Look, I've been doing my best to accommodate the none programming clusers
here. Gimme a break! ;)

FrisbeeŽ 12-01-2006 09:23 PM

Re: exams on MCSE certification

"kpg" <no@way.com> wrote in message
news:Xns988C976803E44ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> Yes, please start with #1.

> C++ programmers always start with #0.

Option Base 42

Thor 12-01-2006 09:26 PM

Re: exams on MCSE certification

"kpg" <no@way.com> wrote in message
news:Xns988C976803E44ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> Yes, please start with #1.

> C++ programmers always start with #0.

....even wannabe .NET programmers like myself do that,
assembly programmers do it in C++ by ^ing self
53

kpg 12-01-2006 09:34 PM

Re: exams on MCSE certification

As FrisbeeŽ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> "kpg" <no@way.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns988C976803E44ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>>
>>> Yes, please start with #1.

>> C++ programmers always start with #0.

> Option Base 42

that won't port

JaR 12-01-2006 10:57 PM

Re: exams on MCSE certification

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:26:56 +0100, Thor cast into the ether:

>> C++ programmers always start with #0.

> ...even wannabe .NET programmers like myself do that,
> assembly programmers do it in C++ by ^ing self

How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Thor 12-02-2006 09:16 AM

"JaR" <jrderby@lakabux.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:26:56 +0100, Thor cast into the ether:
>
>>> C++ programmers always start with #0.

>> ...even wannabe .NET programmers like myself do that,
>> assembly programmers do it in C++ by ^ing self

> How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
>
> --

one?

FrisbeeŽ 12-02-2006 08:50 PM

"Thor" <spam.me@live.com> wrote in message
> "JaR" <jrderby@lakabux.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:26:56 +0100, Thor cast into the ether:

>>> ...even wannabe .NET programmers like myself do that,
>>> assembly programmers do it in C++ by ^ing self

>> How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

> one?

None.

It's a hardware problem.

Thor 12-03-2006 07:03 PM

"FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Thor" <spam.me@live.com> wrote in message
>> "JaR" <jrderby@lakabux.com> wrote in message
>>> On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:26:56 +0100, Thor cast into the ether:

>>> How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

>> one?

> None.
>
> It's a hardware problem.

hehe