Velocity Reviews

-   -   Having problems with my Bookmarks toolbar and firefox window (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t376724-having-problems-with-my-bookmarks-toolbar-and-firefox-window.html)

yessi185481@gmail.com 11-27-2006 01:04 AM

Having problems with my Bookmarks toolbar and firefox window

Everytime I open firefox the window is minimized this has never
happened before also everytime I start up firefox my bookmarks toolbar
is always showing. I keep clicking on the bookmarks toolbar not to show
but it still does everytime I start firefox. How do I fix these
problems?

Leonidas Jones 11-27-2006 01:17 AM

Re: Having problems with my Bookmarks toolbar and firefox window

yessi185481@gmail.com wrote:
> Everytime I open firefox the window is minimized this has never
> happened before also everytime I start up firefox my bookmarks toolbar
> is always showing. I keep clicking on the bookmarks toolbar not to show
> but it still does everytime I start firefox. How do I fix these
> problems?

Most likely your localstore.rdf file is corrupt. This article should
give you guidance:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Toolbar_cu...set_on_startup

Lew