Velocity Reviews

-   -   Installing ver. 2.0?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t376662-installing-ver-2-0-a.html)

George Orwell 11-24-2006 05:42 AM

Installing ver. 2.0??

Do I have to first uninstall ver. 1.0.5 before installing ver. 2.0?

Leonidas Jones 11-24-2006 05:52 AM

Re: Installing ver. 2.0??

George Orwell wrote:
> Do I have to first uninstall ver. 1.0.5 before installing ver. 2.0?

What's your OS? I'll assume Windows.

If you really mean 1.0.5 absolutely. That a big jump.

Most people have installed 2.0 over a 1.5 version without a problem.
Still, enough have had problems, that it may be prudent to uninstall the
old version via Add/Remove Programs, then delete the C:\\Program
Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Then install 2.0. That should avoid any
problems a minority if users are finding.

Lee

Troy Piggins 11-24-2006 05:55 AM

Re: Installing ver. 2.0??

* George Orwell wrote:
> Do I have to first uninstall ver. 1.0.5 before installing ver. 2.0?

No.

--
Troy Piggins ,-O (o- O
O ) //\ O