Velocity Reviews

-   -   opencores projects (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t376534-opencores-projects.html)

Al 11-21-2006 03:53 PM

opencores projects

Hi to everyone,
I would like to be involved in some projects for opencores.org.
Unfortunately I don't know where to start from and how to, I would
really like to start up with a topic and giving my contribute to the cause.
Could you please point out some hints? or maybe there is someone who
already need help with some core.

I decided to do this because I found it a very good way to learn and to
share experience with great designers.

Thanks a lot
Al

--
Alessandro Basili
CERN, PH/UGC

Mike Treseler 11-21-2006 06:36 PM

Re: opencores projects

Al wrote:

> I would like to be involved in some projects for opencores.org.

I guess I would start here:

http://www.opencores.org/faq.cgi/index

-- Mike Treseler

Al 11-21-2006 06:52 PM

Re: opencores projects

Mike Treseler wrote:
> Al wrote:
>

>>I would like to be involved in some projects for opencores.org.

> I guess I would start here:
>
> http://www.opencores.org/faq.cgi/index
>

> -- Mike Treseler

Sorry! I missed it!