Velocity Reviews

-   -   trouble with flash player in Firefox (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t376328-trouble-with-flash-player-in-firefox.html)

Steve Miller 11-16-2006 05:25 PM

trouble with flash player in Firefox

Hello!

I have got trouble using flash player in Firefox. The affected player
are on the youtube and google video web sites.

The volume control slides onto those players case a flicker in the
red LED light at the front of my computer and set of a noise along
with the flickering.

In Firefox only and only certain player. I have had this before I know,

but forgot how to solve this. Could someone please have an answer/
advise?

Thank's
Steve