Velocity Reviews

BPF 11-12-2006 04:19 AM

I'm using Firefox 2 and all of a sudden when I traveled into a site where
you hyperlink to get to a more detailed page both the Go Back and Go Forward
buttons went blank (no color) leaving a slight outline of each button. Also
the small arrowhead next to each button has also gotten lighter and as with
the buttons do not function. I went back and reloaded ver. 1.5, same thing.
Then reloaded 2.0 and still no color or functionality. What can I do?
Thanks in advance.
Brad Flanders