Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   fire session_end within time limit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t375865-fire-session_end-within-time-limit.html)

vravi_karani 11-09-2006 11:24 AM

fire session_end within time limit

This topic is rated 1 point.

it don't fire session_end event when session timed out

I was wondering if someone could help me out with a Session_End problem in my Global.asax. I've tried everything, and still no success.
Here in local system working fine then romote system giveing problem with session_end.
i mentioned timeout ="4" in web.config file , with InProc Mode.
why session_end don't fire when the session time limit over?

Plz try to post the solution for this.
this is urgent for my requirement.....

regards,
ravi