Velocity Reviews

-   -   Happy Birthday (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t375721-happy-birthday.html)

CBIC 11-07-2006 01:59 PM

Happy Birthday

To me.

Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

BD[MCNGP] 11-07-2006 02:17 PM

Re: Happy Birthday

"CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> wrote in message
> To me.
>
> Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

Whoooo Hooooo!!!! We're 'doomed' for sure.

CBIC 11-07-2006 02:27 PM

Re: Happy Birthday

"BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message

> "CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> To me.
>>
>> Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

> Whoooo Hooooo!!!! We're 'doomed' for sure.

I figured we'd have it at my house 'cause I'm sure you're all tired of
driving my drunk a$$ home. Sorry I puked in your Porsche last time Con.

Briscobar 11-07-2006 03:23 PM

Re: Happy Birthday

> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
>>

>> "CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> To me.
>>>
>>> Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

>> Whoooo Hooooo!!!! We're 'doomed' for sure.

> I figured we'd have it at my house 'cause I'm sure you're all tired of
> driving my drunk a$$ home. Sorry I puked in your Porsche last time Con.

LOL! That's not his! That's a rental he gets whenever we have a get-together
just to impress the women MCNGP.

KB

CBIC 11-07-2006 03:26 PM

Re: Happy Birthday

"Briscobar" <youcant@sendmespam.com> wrote in message

> LOL! That's not his! That's a rental he gets whenever we have a
> get-together just to impress the women MCNGP.

I wondered why it had an alamo sticker. I thought he was a native Texan.

BD[MCNGP] 11-07-2006 03:46 PM

Re: Happy Birthday

> I thought he was a native Texan.

That's the story he gave me.

Neil 11-07-2006 03:54 PM

Re: Happy Birthday

did you hear "CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> say in news:#
3H7yUnAHHA.4060@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> To me.
>
> Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

happy bd...no, not BD, he has nothing to do with...ok, ok, sorry I
instulted you...jeez what a girl..AWW FOR THE LOVE OF, NO I WAS NOT
INSULTING THE GIRL MCNGPs!

....fsck it! enjoy the day

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Don't use a big word when monosyllablism suffices. Eschew obfuscation!

JaR 11-07-2006 04:17 PM

Re: Happy Birthday

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 07:59:26 -0600, CBIC cast into the ether:

> To me.
>
> Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

Happy day Doom! I'll bring the tequila.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

kpg 11-07-2006 05:29 PM

Re: Happy Birthday

As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> To me.
>
> Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

A Freilekhn Gebortstog!

CBIC 11-07-2006 05:37 PM

Re: Happy Birthday

"kpg" <no@way.com> wrote in message
news:Xns987474E7DD168ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> To me.
>>
>> Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

> A Freilekhn Gebortstog!

Thank you (and thank google for telling me what you typed)