Velocity Reviews

-   -   Gems of E-Books (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t375651-gems-of-e-books.html)

simonkatich90@gmail.com 11-06-2006 05:02 AM

Gems of E-Books

Excellent library for clearing MCSE exams swiftly and with solid
knowledge. All is up for grabbing, no registrations required.

http://it-pedia.com/microsoft/microsoft-reference.htm

Wayne McGlinn 11-06-2006 06:10 AM

Re: Gems of E-Books

<simonkatich90@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1162789352.790721.83740@e3g2000cwe.googlegrou ps.com...
> Excellent library for clearing MCSE exams swiftly and with solid
> knowledge. All is up for grabbing, no registrations required.
>
> http://it-pedia.com/microsoft/microsoft-reference.htm

Very disappointing. A few e-books that take a bit of finding. And the vast
majority are totally out of date. Windows 2000 ebooks? Active directory on
Win2000? SMS 2.0 ?? Exchange 2000??
Lame site, only good for advertising links, don't bother clicking on his
link.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCP Win95
MCNGP Silver

Cerebrus 11-06-2006 01:12 PM

Re: Gems of E-Books

Wayne McGlinn wrote:

> Very disappointing. A few e-books that take a bit of finding. And the vast
> majority are totally out of date. Windows 2000 ebooks? Active directory on
> Win2000? SMS 2.0 ?? Exchange 2000??
> Lame site, only good for advertising links, don't bother clicking on his
> link.
>
> Wayne McGlinn
> Brisbane, Oz
> MCP Win95
> MCNGP Silver

I *HATE* sites that are just a showcase for Google ads. Idiots like the
one who designed this site, don't know the first thing about how and
where to include ads.

LRM 11-06-2006 02:09 PM

Re: Gems of E-Books

"Cerebrus" <zorg007@sify.com> wrote in message
news:1162818765.999315.192460@m7g2000cwm.googlegro ups.com...

> Wayne McGlinn wrote:
>
>> Very disappointing. A few e-books that take a bit of finding. And the
>> vast
>> majority are totally out of date. Windows 2000 ebooks? Active directory
>> on
>> Win2000? SMS 2.0 ?? Exchange 2000??
>> Lame site, only good for advertising links, don't bother clicking on his
>> link.
>>
>> Wayne McGlinn
>> Brisbane, Oz
>> MCP Win95
>> MCNGP Silver

> I *HATE* sites that are just a showcase for Google ads. Idiots like the
> one who designed this site, don't know the first thing about how and
> where to include ads.

Solid string of words, with real meaning. I get what you are saying here.

Cerebrus 11-06-2006 04:27 PM

Re: Gems of E-Books

LRM wrote:

> Solid string of words, with real meaning. I get what you are saying here.

Thank you...

*blushes*

Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)