Velocity Reviews

-   -   forgot my password (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t375599-forgot-my-password.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Z2lzY2FyZA==?= 11-03-2006 08:35 PM

forgot my password

I've forgot my password code for my MCP number, how can I obtain it again

Consultant 11-03-2006 08:38 PM

Re: forgot my password

look under your keyboard for the sticky note you wrote it on

BD[MCNGP] 11-03-2006 08:39 PM

Re: forgot my password

mcphelp@microsoft.com

FrisbeeŽ 11-03-2006 08:49 PM

Re: forgot my password

"giscard" <giscard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've forgot my password code for my MCP number, how can I obtain it again

Your Delta Tau password is... Pinto

Kline Sphere 11-03-2006 08:53 PM

Re: forgot my password

>look under your keyboard for the sticky note you wrote it on

I usually write down my passwords on post-it notes and stick them on
one of the monitors, just in case I forget.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere 11-03-2006 08:55 PM

Re: forgot my password

>mcphelp@microsoft.com

Was wrong with using a time machine?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

BD[MCNGP] 11-03-2006 09:01 PM

Re: forgot my password

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> look under your keyboard for the sticky note you wrote it on

That's the Schema Admin password that's left under there. The MCP password
is taped to the back of the monitor OR to the front of the file cabinet on
the lefthand side of the printer.

JaR 11-03-2006 09:02 PM

Re: forgot my password

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 20:53:03 +0000, cast into the ether:

> I usually write down my passwords on post-it notes and stick them on
> one of the monitors, just in case I forget.

Hey! You work here?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

BD[MCNGP] 11-03-2006 09:02 PM

Re: forgot my password

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
> >mcphelp@microsoft.com

> Was wrong with using a time machine?

All my time machines only go 7-days into the past. I can never get any
further.

FrisbeeŽ 11-03-2006 09:05 PM

Re: forgot my password

"BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message

> "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> look under your keyboard for the sticky note you wrote it on
>>

> That's the Schema Admin password that's left under there. The MCP password
> is taped to the back of the monitor OR to the front of the file cabinet on
> the lefthand side of the printer.

Those things never stick, so I just got me a permanent magic marker and
wrote it on the frame of the monitor.