Velocity Reviews

-   -   what should i learn? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t375304-what-should-i-learn.html)

=?Utf-8?B?d2hpY2ggY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbj8=?= 10-29-2006 12:53 AM

what should i learn?

now i am Studying networking. i don't knw abt the microsoft exams. which
certification exam will be useful for me.

CertGuard 10-29-2006 05:03 AM

Re: what should i learn?

"which certification?" <which certification?@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:1F90C730-E17C-485E-8D0A-244C8C650261@microsoft.com...
You need to provide more information. With the information you provided, I
would have to send you to www.Cisco.com and wish you good luck.

You've got to understand, we don't know you. We don't know how much you know
about the industry. We have no idea how long you've been working with
networking. We cannot guess as to what you intend to do with your life. The
more information that you provide and the more that we can see you've
researched this, then the more we'll be willing to help.

--
CertGuard
You think you know IT?!

kpg 10-30-2006 05:34 PM

Re: what should i learn?

> You've got to understand, we don't know you. We don't know how much
> you know about the industry. We have no idea how long you've been
> working with networking. We cannot guess as to what you intend to do
> with your life. The more information that you provide and the more
> that we can see you've researched this, then the more we'll be willing
> to help.

I like long walks on the beach in the moonlight.

kp "um...with a girl if at all possible" g

10-30-2006 05:49 PM

Re: what should i learn?

"kpg" <no@way.com> wrote in message
news:Xns986C6B9FC162Cipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...

> kp "um...with a girl if at all possible" g

So....if it AIN'T possible....you're saying....