Velocity Reviews

-   -   Audio Training Files (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t375281-audio-training-files.html)

Mark Hatfield 10-28-2006 02:42 PM

Audio Training Files

I am currently studying for my MCSE on Server 2003. I remember when I was
studying for my MCSE on NT 4.0 that I purchased some training tapes that I
could listen to in the car while I was driving. I cannot seem to find any
audio training tapes. I would like to load training material on my iPod and
listen to it while I am exercising or riding my bicycle. Does anyone know
of a vendor that manufactures audio training tapes for MCSE on Server 2003?

Thanks,

Mark

PeterP 10-28-2006 07:00 PM

Re: Audio Training Files

Mark Hatfield wrote:
> I am currently studying for my MCSE on Server 2003. I remember when I was
> studying for my MCSE on NT 4.0 that I purchased some training tapes that I
> could listen to in the car while I was driving. I cannot seem to find any
> audio training tapes. I would like to load training material on my iPod and
> listen to it while I am exercising or riding my bicycle. Does anyone know
> of a vendor that manufactures audio training tapes for MCSE on Server 2003?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

No search, nothing done.

--