Velocity Reviews

-   -   [OT] Gotta find one of these for my kid (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t375171-ot-gotta-find-one-of-these-for-my-kid.html)

BD [MCNGP] 10-26-2006 04:50 PM

[OT] Gotta find one of these for my kid

Dad wants potty-mouth toy off shelves
POSTED: 7:58 a.m. EDT, October 26, 2006
JACKSONVILLE, North Carolina (AP) -- A father is asking Toys "R" Us Inc. to
take a police toy set off the shelves because he says the one given to his
6-year-old son utters a curse word....

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/26/cus....ap/index.html

lowdes 10-26-2006 05:13 PM

Re: [OT] Gotta find one of these for my kid

You really need to fix your name from BD [MCNGP] to BD
Your kid, that scares me how a man like you without a job can support a
family. If I had kids I would be so proud to have my father or mother post
in newsgroups all day.
You have become a tool to posting.

BD [MCNGP] 10-26-2006 05:19 PM

Re: [OT] Gotta find one of these for my kid

We know lowdes, you're just proud that your mother wears pasties when she
works.

Again, you show how little you know about any of us.

lowdes [MCNGP] 10-26-2006 05:23 PM

Re: [OT] Gotta find one of these for my kid

Again, you show how little you know about lowdes.

Thor 10-26-2006 05:31 PM

Re: [OT] Gotta find one of these for my kid

the more the better

BD [MCNGP] 10-26-2006 05:42 PM

Re: [OT] Gotta find one of these for my kid

Have you checked out the new updates at CertGuard?

OH yeah, that's right...you CAN'T....you've been banned for being a cheating
@$$fuŠker!!!

lowdes [MCNGP] 10-26-2006 05:49 PM

Re: [OT] Gotta find one of these for my kid

Name: Low Des

Avatar:
: 10/26/2006 12:34
Mail: low_desert@yahoo.com
Title: Basic Member
Warnings: 9999
Number of posts: 0
Latest post:

Are you sure you can stop me from getting back in?

BD [MCNGP] 10-26-2006 05:53 PM

Re: [OT] Gotta find one of these for my kid

Keep getting in, all you're doing is show everyone of my members the reason
that we are doing what we're doing.

Please...by all means....show everyone how much of an idiot you are.

lowdes [MCNGP] 10-26-2006 05:57 PM

Re: [OT] Gotta find one of these for my kid

Every you post with BD [MCNGP] you are making me look good.
Really I think you are showing the MCNGP how bigger of an idiot you are
compared to me.

Neil 10-26-2006 06:25 PM

Re: [OT] Gotta find one of these for my kid

did you hear "lowdes [MCNGP]" <low_desert@yahoo.com> say in

> you are showing the MCNGP how bigger of an idiot you are
> compared to me.

I think I might have to get a new flat panel, that was so funny....

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Who is General Failure and why is he reading my drive?