Velocity Reviews

-   -   Feature comparison of Firefox 2, Internet Explorer 7 & Opera 9 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t375135-feature-comparison-of-firefox-2-internet-explorer-7-and-opera-9-a.html)

rishil 10-26-2006 02:16 AM

Feature comparison of Firefox 2, Internet Explorer 7 & Opera 9

Exclusive comparison of features
http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/10/...-internet.html

njoy!!

Leonidas Jones 10-26-2006 02:28 AM

Re: Feature comparison of Firefox 2, Internet Explorer 7 & Opera9

rishil wrote:
> Exclusive comparison of features
> http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/10/...-internet.html
>

> njoy!!

500 error.

Lee

Ed Mullen 10-26-2006 06:12 PM

Leonidas Jones wrote:
> rishil wrote:
>> Exclusive comparison of features
>> http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/10/...-internet.html
>>

>> njoy!!
>>

> 500 error.
>
> Lee

Worked for me, Lee.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Leonidas Jones 10-26-2006 07:00 PM

Ed Mullen wrote:
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>> rishil wrote:
>>> Exclusive comparison of features
>>> http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2006/10/...-internet.html
>>>

>>> njoy!!
>>>

>> 500 error.
>>
>> Lee

> Worked for me, Lee.

Clearly the difference between yesterday and today! The school's firwall
won't let me in though, I'll it over when I get home.

Lee

Lee

Ed Mullen 10-27-2006 01:30 AM

Leonidas Jones wrote:
> Ed Mullen wrote:

>>> 500 error.
>>>
>>> Lee

>> Worked for me, Lee.
>>

> Clearly the difference between yesterday and today! The school's firwall
> won't let me in though, I'll it over when I get home.
>
> Lee
>
> Lee

"What a difference a day makes ..." Hmm. Wasn't that a song?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net