Velocity Reviews

-   -   Digital Signature (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t375131-digital-signature.html)

=?Utf-8?B?a2VlZnk=?= 10-25-2006 09:50 PM

Digital Signature

--
I am using Outlook 2002 and Exchange 5.5. I have created a Digital
Signature, and successfully sent a message using Encrypted and Digital
Signature options. But I am unable to open messages that have been encrypted
and digitally signed

fatboyslim

=?Utf-8?B?TGVvbiBNYXluZQ==?= 10-30-2006 03:09 PM

RE: Digital Signature

"keefy" wrote:
> I am using Outlook 2002 and Exchange 5.5. I have created a Digital
> Signature, and successfully sent a message using Encrypted and Digital
> Signature options. But I am unable to open messages that have been encrypted
> and digitally signed

What error message do you get? This sounds like more of a Windows / Outlook
issue and so you might get more responses posting in a more appropriate
newsgroup.