Velocity Reviews

-   -   SMS and OSD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t375130-sms-and-osd.html)

.rev [MCT] 10-25-2006 08:43 PM

SMS and OSD

Anyone have a good Resource for training material for the OSD and possibly
the BDD stuff for SMS 2003?

--
..rev
..

Neil 10-25-2006 10:25 PM

Re: SMS and OSD

did you hear ".rev [MCT]" <ireportbadpeople@gmail.com> say in

> Anyone have a good Resource for training material for the OSD and
> possibly the BDD stuff for SMS 2003?

did you mean
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/des...doverview.mspx

or just
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...D+%2BMicrosoft

:)

have you tried channel 2? Wally M or Kim O might be able to help in the
systemmanagement ng. There is more than just .cafe ya know...

;)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Wow, short runway... but just look how WIDE it is!

Neil 10-25-2006 10:27 PM

Re: SMS and OSD

did you hear ".rev [MCT]" <ireportbadpeople@gmail.com> say in

> Anyone have a good Resource for training material for the OSD and
> possibly the BDD stuff for SMS 2003?

and let us know how the ZTI stuff works, 'k?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing. - Aristotle

.rev [MCT] 10-26-2006 12:43 AM

Re: SMS and OSD

more than .cafe?? Surely you can't be serious! LOL

--
..rev
..
news:Xns9867BB7E8F4F5neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

Neil 10-26-2006 01:09 AM

Re: SMS and OSD

> more than .cafe?? Surely you can't be serious! LOL

I am, and stop calling me Shirley

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

LRM 10-27-2006 05:14 PM

Re: SMS and OSD

news:Xns9867BBD3EA367neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear ".rev [MCT]" <ireportbadpeople@gmail.com> say in
>
>> Anyone have a good Resource for training material for the OSD and
>> possibly the BDD stuff for SMS 2003?
>>

> and let us know how the ZTI stuff works, 'k?

Yes please do!