Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: HAPPY HOLIDAYS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t374998-ot-happy-holidays.html)

Briscobar 10-23-2006 12:39 PM

OT: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE. I HOPE YOUR DAY IS
FULL OF PEOPLE SHOUTING AT YOU VIA EMAIL.

RGS!

kb

Jtyc 10-23-2006 02:11 PM

Re: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

No.

Neil 10-23-2006 03:51 PM

Re: OT: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

did you hear "Briscobar" <youcant@sendmespam.com> say in

> HAPPY INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE. I HOPE YOUR
> DAY IS FULL OF PEOPLE SHOUTING AT YOU VIA EMAIL.
>
> RGS!
>

> kb

AND A HAPPY ONE TO YOU TOO!

aND damb you FOR EVEN BRINGING THIS UP!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- famous last words: .....sure I'm sure!

Stan 10-23-2006 05:00 PM

Re: OT: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Fired already Neil? Oh well never mind, welcome back anyway your little
gang's been missing you.

news:Xns9865789C43BDneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16 ...

Neil 10-23-2006 06:10 PM

Re: OT: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

did you hear "Stan" <StanTheMan@yahooo.com> say in

> Fired already Neil?

no, but since I have been assigned to a project that allocates me some free
time during iterative installs of WSS, SQL 2k5 (with SSRS, SSAS and SSIS),
and VSTS TFS Server, I thought I'd visit the old neighbourhood and...

...why am I explaining to you? Just give me my damb fries, ok?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Apathy Error: Don't Bother Striking Any Key.

Neil 10-23-2006 07:49 PM

Re: OT: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

did you hear JaR <jrderby@lakabux.com> say in

> On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:10:21 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:
>
>> ..why am I explaining to you? Just give me my damb fries, ok?

> An' a choklit shake!

RIGHT! and my apple pie. don't forget my apple pie.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- One good turn gets most of the blankets.

Neil 10-23-2006 07:50 PM

Re: OT: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

> i dont want to. so there.

actually, it turns out that caps lock day was yesterday (the 22nd) so i am
going to type all lowercase to make up for it.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- How did I get round from eating square meals?

JaR 10-23-2006 07:50 PM

Re: OT: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:10:21 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

> ..why am I explaining to you? Just give me my damb fries, ok?

An' a choklit shake!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22
Here there be dragons
Remove hat to reply

JaR 10-23-2006 07:51 PM

Re: OT: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 08:39:16 -0400, Briscobar cast into the ether:

> HAPPY INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE. I HOPE YOUR DAY IS
> FULL OF PEOPLE SHOUTING AT YOU VIA EMAIL.
>
> RGS!
>

> kb

i dont want to. so there.

--
marvin milquetoast, esq.
MCNGP 22

JaR 10-23-2006 08:18 PM

Re: OT: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:50:14 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

>> i dont want to. so there.

> actually, it turns out that caps lock day was yesterday (the 22nd) so i am
> going to type all lowercase to make up for it.

yay for lower case.

--
jar
mcngp 22