Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: I don't care -- because YOU don't care! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t374990-ot-i-dont-care-because-you-dont-care.html)

TPS Report 10-23-2006 08:55 AM

OT: I don't care -- because YOU don't care!

How many people here speak italian?

DNS service discontinued on the 5th. I know, let's wait till the last minute
on everything, we've got all the time in the world! And when it all falls
apart, we can blame someone else! THAT'S how we treat our friends... We
screw around and ignore what's bothering them!

The roaches like the new furniture, and they're happy with the lawn.

When the dogs escape, it's time to drive like a madman. Who needs insurance
when it's not our responsibility?

Holy braindump, batman! Everyone in the MCNGP is a criminal!

I believe everything I read.

Microcephalic S. Bob

Cerebrus 10-23-2006 02:40 PM

Re: OT: I don't care -- because YOU don't care!

TPS Report wrote:

> Dunno what he said. (as usual)

I thought all you were gonna say henceforth was "Blah" ? I, for one,
was quite happy. Atleast, for a change, it made sense to me.

Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

Cerebrus 10-23-2006 02:51 PM

Re: OT: I don't care -- because YOU don't Blah !

Forgot to change the subject !