Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSE DUMP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t374871-mcse-dump.html)

r.elaiyaraja@gmail.com 10-20-2006 03:54 AM

MCSE DUMP

Hi all

i hav plane to study mcse so i need mcse lates dump

regrds

Raja

Cerebrus 10-20-2006 08:30 AM

Re: MCSE DUMP

r.elaiyaraja@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi all
>
> i hav plane to study mcse so i need mcse lates dump

The plain truth about the late Mr. dump is that he fell off the plane.
(when it was airborne, mind you.) Are you calling about his inheritance
?

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/

CBIC 10-20-2006 01:04 PM

Re: MCSE DUMP

<r.elaiyaraja@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1161316469.721823.215370@h48g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...

> Hi all
>
> i hav plane to study mcse so i need mcse lates dump

So you're looking to trade your plane for a dump? Am I reading that
correctly?

FrisbeeŽ 10-20-2006 01:13 PM

Re: MCSE DUMP

"CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> wrote in message
> <r.elaiyaraja@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1161316469.721823.215370@h48g2000cwc.googlegr oups.com...
>> Hi all
>>
>> i hav plane to study mcse so i need mcse lates dump

> So you're looking to trade your plane for a dump? Am I reading that
> correctly?

No, cleary he is an HAV plane.

I'm guessing that HAV stands for Having All Verticalness.

And I think he mis-spelled "lattes". He wants to be a barrista.

Who knew that there were Starbucks kiosks on commercial airliners now?

unspeakable 10-20-2006 02:32 PM

Re: MCSE DUMP

My latest dump is floating downstream somewhere. If you can find it, it
yours. It has peanuts and corn in it. Shouldnt be too hard to find.

Neil 10-20-2006 03:24 PM

Re: MCSE DUMP

did you hear "unspeakable" <caseybclark@gmail.com> say in news:5smdnU-
Tn9xnQKXYnZ2dnUVZ_qidnZ2d@giganews.com:

> My latest dump is floating downstream somewhere. If you can find it, it
> yours. It has peanuts and corn in it. Shouldnt be too hard to find.

<fx=StrongBad>
I likes the cuts of your jib
</fx>

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Don't use a big word when monosyllablism suffices. Eschew obfuscation!

unspeakable 10-20-2006 04:21 PM

Re: MCSE DUMP

Thanks.... I think

news:Xns986273F885799neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

Neil 10-20-2006 06:40 PM

Re: MCSE DUMP

did you hear "unspeakable" <caseybclark@gmail.com> say in
news:SemdndMXec0GaqXYnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@giganews.com :

> Thanks.... I think

<fx=StrongBad>
....and the name of your town, Murfreesboro....oh,hoho!
</fx>

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Your E-Mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage...

unspeakable 10-22-2006 04:18 PM

Re: MCSE DUMP

What the f**k does that mean???

news:Xns9862954D7B631neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

BD [MCNGP] 10-22-2006 04:45 PM

Re: MCSE DUMP

"unspeakable" <caseybclark@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:a6udnc9tM7RsBKbYnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d@giganews.com ...
> What the f**k does that mean???
>
>> - Your E-Mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage...

I think he means to say that he didn't get your email.