Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   70-271 and 70-272 training material? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t374628-70-271-and-70-272-training-material.html)

Jonathan 10-14-2006 11:25 PM

70-271 and 70-272 training material?

Hello,

I've been working in helpdesk support assisting people with tier 1
computer problems for over a year. At this point I want to obtain the
MCDST certification. I heard that the Microsoft Press MCDST Self-Paced
Training Kit for both 70-271 and 70-272 are pretty good. I also have a
Transcender CD. However, is this material enough to pass both exams? If

not, could you guys recommend any other training material necessary?

Regards,
Jonathan

Mark J 10-15-2006 07:33 AM

Re: 70-271 and 70-272 training material?

I'm using Sybex's MCDST's study guide and test engine (the deluxe edition)to
prepare for MCDST, and I think it's a good prep guide that's as good as
Microsoft's self-study guide.
If your training kit was published within the last year, it should be good
enough to prepare you for the exams.

news:1160868316.994675.283500@i42g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...