Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Braindump or legitimate practise test? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t374346-braindump-or-legitimate-practise-test.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SWFpbg==?= 10-09-2006 03:57 AM

Braindump or legitimate practise test?

Is measure up the only test exam software guaranteed not to be a brain dump?
I’ve been using the supplied MeasureUp software that came with the MS
training kit to study for my exam.
If I want some additional practice tests to further test I know everything I
should; is MeasureUp the only safe option?

Has anyone bought practise test/study software only to find out it was a
brain dump when sitting the exam?

I’ve been putting in the hard work learning everything, so I really don’t
want to feel like I’ve cheated myself by being exposed to the exact exam
questions.

BD [MCNGP] 10-11-2006 03:33 AM

Re: Braindump or legitimate practise test?

"Iain" <Iain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Hey Iain, sorry it took so long for me to see this, I just got done moving,
so I've been playing h3ll catching up on all my work.

I'm working on a thread for CertGuard that will have that information and
more, so come over and check it out later.

For now, here are a few sites that I know are legitimate.

SelfTestSoftware.com
Transcender.com
Preplogic.com
GoCertify.com