Velocity Reviews

-   -   viewing the history (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t374118-viewing-the-history.html)

Gary Wessle 10-04-2006 06:04 AM

viewing the history

Hi
I have firefox 1.5.0.7 on linux, I visited a site yesterday but not
sure what it was, it is not in the url combo box either.

is there a list of them somewhere on my system?

thanks

Rom 10-04-2006 07:56 AM

Re: viewing the history

On 04 Oct 2006 16:04:49 +1000, Gary Wessle wrote:

> I have firefox 1.5.0.7 on linux, I visited a site yesterday but not
> sure what it was, it is not in the url combo box either.
>
> is there a list of them somewhere on my system?

Try about:cache

<http://kb.mozillazine.org/About_protocol_links>
<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Browser.cache.disk.parent_directory>

--
Rom

Leonidas Jones 10-04-2006 11:36 AM

Re: viewing the history

Gary Wessle wrote:
> Hi
> I have firefox 1.5.0.7 on linux, I visited a site yesterday but not
> sure what it was, it is not in the url combo box either.
>
> is there a list of them somewhere on my system?
>
> thanks

Have you opened the History sidebar?

Go History?

Lee