Velocity Reviews

-   -   Client-side mixing for VOIP conferences (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t373204-client-side-mixing-for-voip-conferences.html)

sunithab@gmail.com 09-21-2006 10:51 PM

Client-side mixing for VOIP conferences

Hi,

I would like to know if any one has any experience or pointers to
research papers or white papers on Client-Side mixing for voip
conferences. I am doing some research on voip security and need to
avoid sharing keys with the conference mixer. I have learnt that
TeamSpirit from Spirit DSP provides functionality to do Client-Side
mixing - I am looking for some implementation experiences wrt the same
in terms of bandwidth required, client side implementation overhead or
other specifics.

Any inputs on the same will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Sunitha.