Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   Parse failed because of java.lang.NullPointerException: No value for sax.parser prope (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t371817-parse-failed-because-of-java-lang-nullpointerexception-no-value-for-sax-parser-prope.html)

Stanly1 09-22-2006 08:35 PM

Parse failed because of java.lang.NullPointerException: No value for sax.parser prope

Hi

We are trying to start a Tibco Hawk Messaging adapter on Solaris 10 but we get the following error

Parse failed because of java.lang.NullPointerException: No value for sax.parser property

We tried to set the properties in the script that executes the adapter binary as shown below but it's the same result

# Execute TIBCO Hawk rvhma.
startcmd="$JVMEXE -DTIBHawk=rvhma -Dhawk.hawk_root=$HAWK_ROOT -Djavax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory=org.apache.xer ces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl -Djavax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory=org.apac he.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl -DAmiLoader.traceLevel=$AMILOADER_TRACELEVEL $MXFLAG $MSFLAG $NOJIT -cp $JARFILE COM.TIBCO.hawk.rvhma.RVHma"

Can anybody tell me which sax.parser property need to be set
and how

Thanks
Stan