Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco VPN using BT HUB Router (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t370858-cisco-vpn-using-bt-hub-router.html)

chumddlo 09-15-2006 02:36 PM

Cisco VPN using BT HUB Router

I have found that I can connect fine using Cisco VPN client to work on
my newly acquired BT Hub router. Unfortunately, I find that I get
disconnected even if in the middle of working rather than leaving alone
for any period of time.

BT are no use what so ever as they just say they have no expertise with
Cisco VPN software. I have proved by using my laptop on other
broadband routers that it works fine and does not disconnect. I also
am connected through Ethernet so I can rule out any wireless issues.

The only way I have found to keep it alive for any great period of time
is to set a ping -t running. This definitely helps, but eventully it
will go.

Any ideas or does anyone have this working?

My network guys at works are stumped so any help would be appreciated.

Cheers, Chris.